Open Day | May 28 (SAT)
We’re delighted to host an in-person Open Day on May 28th (Sat)! We would like to show new parents and students the opportunities that Oxbridge School offers! During the day, parents and learners will get an insight into our "Intelligently British" curriculum, the Oxbridge culture, our campus and facilities, the learning model and how Oxbridge students engage with each other during the daily learning journey! Register NOW: https://bit.ly/3lscAZ7
1. British National Curriculum
2. For Children aged 5-11 (Year 1 to Year 6)
3. Support for English as a Second Language
4. Deliberately Small Class Sizes (15 students max)
5. Modest Tuition Fees with No Debenture or Capital Levy
6. A Caring and Inclusive Learning Environment
At the Open Day on May 28th (Sat), you will
- Meet our teachers and staff
- Watch some of our wonderful students in lessons and activities
- Explore our campus and facilities
- Understand why Oxbridge School is so special and popular with parents
- Get to know about our curriculum and the admissions process
- Your child may take part in activities too!
Open Day Registration Link here.
Register NOW and embrace our culture! https://bit.ly/3lscAZ7
Or contact us: https://wa.link/b8t089 to arrange a personal visit
Frequently Asked Questions
Recent Blog Posts
Get Started with Oxbridge School
Oxbridge School provides a bespoke, ambitious and challenging education for children from Year 1 to Year 6 where class sizes will never exceed 15 students and each child will be individually known by the whole school community.
Based upon the internationally renowned National Curriculum of England and Wales and taught in the nurturing and personalised environment of our small and selective school.