Oxbridge British School is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment where each student feels valued. We aim to help our students develop a life-long positive and confident attitude towards learning.
Oxbridge aims to be the leading British curriculum primary school in Hong Kong providing a high-quality education that not only inspires a love of learning amongst all of our students but will also nurture, encourage and celebrate their individual strengths and achievements.
With a progressive and family-friendly philosophy, and through collaboration with parents and the wider community, Oxbridge British School paves the way for our students to grow as independent, resilient and compassionate individuals and to achieve their very best.
- To create a warm, inclusive and caring environment where all students, their families and staff feel welcome and safe.
- For all of our students to develop a thirst for learning inspired by our quality, committed teaching staff.
- To ensure high standards of academic attainment by providing a personalised and individualised learning that will give students a significant educational advantage.
- To value independent thinking, develop character as well as academic ability, through our broad and balanced curriculum and enriching co-curricular programme, setting the foundations for them to become good future contributors to society.
- To enable each student to develop their own individual strengths and talents, take pride in what they do so they can build self-confidence and self-worth.
- To encourage each student to achieve their very best.